8.10.2007

missing jessica

Some people in my ward were going to liberty park today with their kids and their sisters. i really miss jess and today it made me extra sad that she is in california. i decided to create a tribute to jessica and some of her favorite things. if anyone needs ideas for a baby gift...




jess LOVES when people smoke at disneyland



she also loves when her neighbors hang out in their garage




two things jess loves... clowns and precious moments.. wouldn't this look so cute in the nursery?
playful kittens... aren't they sweet?
wow what a cutie!

Jessica also loves when people whistle. jess if you read this i really do miss you and want you and kyle and the babes home asap! no retaliation ok!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so funny! It made me laugh so hard. You know me well. We really miss you guys too. I hope to come home soon. I also love when people try to race the pregnant girl to get in front of her in line. Come people, are you really that lame?

the mama monster said...

we thought a photo of a clown at a wedding would be to much. did you get anything at the mall? oh yes i forgot the rude to preggie people we both loathe. i hope someone really gets you that precious moments thing... isn't it horrid? me and mom couldn't stop laughing.love ya.

Jessica said...

Yes the clown picture at the wedding still isn't funny to me. I don't think I will ever find humor in that. I cant even think of a word to discribe my hatred toward precious moments, and that one is one of the ugliest. I got in a fight with a lady at the mall, she is lucky to be alive.

Ginnie said...

I am thinking....I know there has to be more.

Krista said...

i totally forgot about the clown at the wedding...thanks for the reminder, i needed a laugh. Where did he come from anyway?

Amy Bateman said...

This whole tribute has made my weekend. One time I came home to my gigantor cowgirl roommate bawling her eyes out because she'd just broken one of her Precious Moments figurines. I couldn't help it, I laughed. Once I felt I could maintain I managed to ask if she'd be alright, then I promptly went to my room and called Dra and laughed some more.

whit said...

Yea..theres gotta be more. I'll keep on thinking. Great tribute jackie. and yes I to miss Jess.

Lee said...

Those cat pictures remind me of AcceptableTV. There was this great reality show they did about making the next kitten calendar. One time they had a live band playing the opening song and the host of the show introduced them by saying, "Rhyme Over Reason....they don't give a f___!" So tremendous.

Lee said...

Also, I stopped missing Jess when I graduated from high school.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP