
so all you fellow arrested development fans. have you heard the latest news? i hope that they make the movie and soon. i really don't know why they cancelled the show in the first place. on another note i guess i should tell you all soon so you don't just think i am fat when you see me but i'm pregnant again. no, it was not planned to be so soon after all that happened in november. no, i am not excited ( more like super grumpy and in denial) but am scared silly that i will soon be the mother of 3 children 3 1/2 and under. no, i am not hoping for a girl this time... i honestly am scared to death to have a girl. yes, this is the 3rd time that i have gotten pregnant on these so called " birth control pills" ( and yes- i do know how to take them properly thank you ) i guess i can be thankful that i'm not a pioneer or renisance woman - i would be having a baby a year! oh by the way i am 3 months and seriously fat fat fat already ( we call it preggie piggie or the beach master... go look that one up) so be gentle if you see me, i am in a fragile state of mind.

9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Maybe we should try being celibate for awhile!! Just kidding..I am so excited for you and secretly jelaous!! I wish I was having another one right now...
The baby news is good, but forgive me when I say, "Halleujah!!!" for Arrested Development! Jeff and I have been living off the DVDs since the worst cancellation of television OF ALL TIME! We are so pathetic that we actually do believe that children should "be neither seen, nor heard."
ouch. congradulations and sorry at the same time. i too was bit by the bug( got pregnant with my first-kaia on the pill) and i too understood how to take it. isn't that funny that people say... did you know how to use it? um duh... some people it just doesn't work for. well... you will be ok. i too would be afraid. be very afraid of having a girl. i want the rest to be boys. one girl is plenty for this fam.
Congrats!!! You can do it...and if not at first, I'm sure it will be so much fun to have them so close when they get a bit older. I love that pic you have of the Bluth fam...I have heard the news and am praying it happens.
Oh my goodness. Congratulations and good luck! Wow, I really hope you are doing alright. I can't imagine. I am sure that I will be right there with you one day.
Congrats Jackie! I have heard that 3 is easier than 2 so hopefully that is how it will be for you. That is great news about arrested development! That would be SO awesome.
Congrats Jackie! That is exciting news, hopefully you are feeling good. I am scared to have a girl too, I guess after having boys we are just used to them! CONGRATS again, I am so excited for you.
hooray, hooray. if anyone can do it, you can miss!
Congrats Jackie..i know that you don't want to go through all that preggers stuff, but you are a great and wonderful mom and this baby is going to be adorable like your other two. I really am happy for you guys. Love ya
Post a Comment