2.11.2008
no- you have it all wrong
there was to be no congratulations on the last post! i was looking for pity. something like " oh you poor dear, that sucks that you have to be pregnant and breastfeed again and never get your body back for the rest of your life." ( side note this has been my life for the last 3 1/2 years but for 2 glorious months after i stopped nursing ezra and before i got pregnant with eli, let me tell you i was skinny). or possibly this one " oh - i'm sorry that you have become one of those crazy mormon ladies who keeps popping out children one after another." or at the very least- " honey- get those tubes tied ." i guess that spending the next 6 months feeling sorry for myself and being resentful aren't going to help though. i am pretty sure i'll like and possibly love the thing when it is born. who knows though... ( i am kidding here i hope you all know, my kids are the most important and dear things in my life... hormones )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
i was gonna throw out the the "get your tubes tied"...but then thought, maybe James should be the one to fix that problem...that way it can be undone for when you're really ready for more.
I'm sorry but i can't lie I'm excited!! So was that the real reason you got sick in the movie.....:)
Wow-good luck 3 under 3 1/2 sounds like more than I could ever think about handling. As the husband it would feel pretty overwhelming to me to have that many that young and that fast to be responsible for providing for!
ah, you make me laugh. i knew you were pregnant quite a while ago (because our moms are friends like that) and i wondered when you would finally share the news. i can totally understand why you would be feeling stressed and slightly concerned, but jackie, you are a GREAT mom and you will be fine! and think of how fun it will be when they are a little older and are best friends. or at least just keep telling yourself to think that... :)
I can completely understand, I wasn't exactly prepared to be pregnant myself and felt beyond overwhelmed but at least you have 6 more months to get used to the idea and at least they can all be close friends and at least you are on your way to being done maybe. So Congratulations!
Oh Jackie, you made me laugh at your comments, especially when you said "I'm sure I will love the "thing". But, I seriously I feel for you! It is hard feeling like you are always pregnant or nursing. My "step" Aunt has 8 kids all pretty close together, and she jokes about how she was either pregnant or nursing for like 15 years straight! She is super skinny though! There's still hope. : ) You are an amazing Mom, if anyone can do it, it's you! One day it will all be done and your kids will have so much fun together! Hang in there. We need to get together.
Ha ha! You are great! Thanks for the good blog. At least you can laugh about it. You'll have your skinny bod back in no time I'm sure.
Wow, #3! That makes you almost as crazy as me.(which probably doesn't make you feel any better).
I loved the comment about "I'm sure I would love the thing..." I hope for your sake it's not a "thing". I would be terribly upset if I had a hermaphrodite too!
Jackie! I am so excited for you! There are so many people in our family who are pregnant right now, so join the club! We are all just a bunch of sad, sad, fat women!!
call me when you get in town...we should all hang out, we've been meaning to get up to Temecula anyway.
uhhh. for a little while i thought i would know what you are going through. i can't even explain how scary it is to have a 3 month old and think you are pregnant. i can't even tell you how happy i was to see aunt flow. you will do just fine with 3 kids. if anyone can, it's you.
Post a Comment