2.02.2008

ottobre design




look what i found tonight while playing around on the internet. i am in love with the idea of making all ( or even some) of my kids clothes and these make me want to start tonight. i guess that ottobre is a finnish magazine with about 40 clothing patterns in each issue. i love their narttji like clothing, and i read that the patterns are fairly simple.i can't stand it! i need to make some of these right now the only problem is each magazine is like $20... talk me into it, i will surely get my moneys worth right?right? check them out- they even have free patterns to print off. look here






5 comments:

Melynn said...

You would definitely get your moneys worth. Yeah, I dream of being Martha Stewart. I did get a sewing machine for Christmas. I am kinda beside myself as to where to start. I don't think that I even remember how to thread the machine. I like seeing all the things you make. All your crafts look pretty fun. Let me know how the kids clothes turn out. They look pretty cute.

Merilee said...

those are way cute! I wish I was crafty. I will just pay someone, like you, to make them for me. : )

Krista said...

you'd for sure get your moneys worth. Get to it, girl!

Andrea said...

hey I just wanted to say no problem for watching the boys. I will do it anytime! I was also going to ask you, did you watch Lost and if you did, what did you think??

Bee-utiful said...

So do you design and make your own clothes? My mom sews a lot, I remember she would always be able to fix or alter my clothes and I loved it! You can probably save a lot of money by making your own clothes huh?

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP