3.12.2008
while i'm at it...
i should mention that eli is walking all over the place now. i keep trying to film it but every time that i do he follows me around because he wants to see the camera and cries when i don't give it up. here is one more funny story... the other day ezra was in going potty and james and i were lying in bed, this is what we heard. " oh doh, ( yes i am aware that my child imitates homer Simpson, give me a break james is his dad, what did you expect) anyways back to the tale at hand. " oh doh, go away poo poo. you see ezra was really good about going poop in the toilet at first, then he had a 5 day break from going poop, do you see the problem here? now he is a bit nervous to go in the toilet ( tips would be greatly appreciated here, who am i kidding i am desperate tell me what to do... please). the conversation continued..." yeah pee pee, yeah! " while clapping, and then one more " you go away poo poo" followed by more clapping for his pee. it was definitely one of the most interesting one sided conversations i have heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I just found your blog! I love the stories about your boys. They sound like a handful, but that just makes life more interesting right? By the way, I love your craft blog too. I don't know if I ever sent you a thank you note for the baby gift (it was a hooded towel) but I absolutely loved it!!!
Holy wow! That story is amazing.
Kids...I love them so much! Who talks to their poop, no one except kids! I am so glad that you got to go to Cali...it looks like so much fun!
Oh, that poo poo story is hilarious! I was laughing my head off. Sorry no advice there. We still haven't potty trained Hayden. Hayden yells at inanimate objects, like chairs, because he can't get them to do what he wants. Toddlers are a riot.
Parker also does the same thing with the video camera, and my camera he is obsessed with it!
That is hilarious and i am sorry to say that I don't have any advice. I will be asking you for advice in just a few years. Good luck!
We might be going to the Zoo on friday for my birthday if thats the day your going lets meet up to say hi and so I can rub your belly....have you found the sex out??
thats pretty funny. those poops can be pretty traumatic
Post a Comment