Ok so i am a bad blogger and bad mommy. ezra turned 3 last saturday ( the 12th) and i have just been to tired to post anything. i got my lazy butt into gear and decided to post tonight. we went bowling with our families and then had a pizza party at our house. ezra got alot of really neat things, including a trampoline from dad and mom. i really can't believe that i have a 3 year old. and you better believe he is the best darn kid a mom could hope for ( most of the time!)ezra loves any form of transportation, anything disney related, pirates, pizza, and laying on the floor playing with cars.
ezra and my brother share the same birthday so we had a combined party with mike. on a similar ( but different)note- they are now saying that my due date is august 29, which just so happens to be my other brother sal's birthday.

8 comments:
Happy Birthday EZRA! He is looking so big these days, I can't believe it. That is awesome that he got a trampoline, what a fun present.
BTW, I'm coming down someitme next month, so we'll have to get the boys together for sure!!
Oh boy, you know the rule, if you have a boy on Sal's birthday you have to name him Sal. That would be interesting! I am sad I missed Ezra's birthday. We will be there in 2 weeks!!!!!!
If you want to come and help cut out some patterns and then you can get some and sew from home also...I was studying downstairs and I think it's to late to call..I have scool all day on mondays otherwise I would be there...thanks for the invite...and oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY to EZRA!!
let me know when you are having a tramp party. i will be there. i want to see your new house!
Hi Jackie, happy birthday to your cute boy. What a lucky kid to get a tramp for his birthday. That is a really cute picture of you holding Ezra.
happy b-day to ezra..what a fun age, they're past the terrible two's and are into fun things. I'll be in utah may 1-3...so we should have a girl getaway
Happy Birthday Ezra!! I can't beleive how old our boys are getting already!
Happy B-day to the E-ster.
I'll bet he was flipping out over getting a trampoline! I swear that trampolines almost have some sort of awesome magical power when kids are young. I used to love playing on the trampoline-almost as much as going on an amusement park ride.
You guys are awesome parents!
Post a Comment