Ice Cream Social Frock Giveaway!!!!
i looove the blog and the amazing things that this talented lady makes. i want to win this dress for my cutey neice margo , i think it would be silly on eli or ezra! go check it out.
7.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jackie,
this is off the topic, but we were brainstorming baby names last night, and my husband kept saying, "Eli, or Elijah ... yeah, thats so cool!!"
And I was like, "Christian!! We can't name all our kids the same as James and Jackie!!"
(He was like - "Who are James and Jackie?")
Then he said "Zack! or Zacharias!!"
"UGH!!!"
But the Batemans do really have the coolest names, don't they? Even with Ezri, Emily, Karma, and Amy were high on my list.
Anyway, after a short debate, I think we are settled on Zane or Zain, now.
Oh ... I want to win that dress for me!
You always know where the coolest things are.
Post a Comment