5.16.2009

i dare you to find a cuter baby. big bald head+chubby cheeks+silly grin+cuddly+sweet+funny+quirky and fun+happy+sleepy+piggy= my baby abey, and i thought he was coming to ruin my life... by the way i think my boys are definitely all boy... none of them would be very pretty little girls, don't you agree?


5 comments:

Bridgette said...

Wow he is cute! A total James clone!
I'm glad you got to go to Disneyland! Did the boys love it?

Unknown said...

what a cute lil mug and very much a boy even with a headband.

Unknown said...

he is such a happy, content little thing. he makes me happy

Jessica said...

he is pretty stinking cute!

ls said...

For some odd reason I was so touched by your "and I thought he was coming to ruin my life" comment. Baby Abey is such a gift from heaven and heaven knew that he was exactly what you needed! You are such a good mommy!

Vickie

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP