
blue lily is giving away another photo session or a $50 gift card to urban outfitters. why anyone would pick the gift card rather than amazing photography i wouldn't understand one bit.

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog
Back to TOP
4 comments:
i saw that but was overwhelmed by all the ways to enter so gave up just reading it.
I love her photos.. I don't know why but the verification word is really making me laugh cowlogla. I am maybe a lil to ease to get laughing.
I thought the same thing about the gift card. I need to get the girls pictures done again. I am thinking the junk yard. But I will always dream of orchard pictures in the fall. Maybe I will have to fly out in october when Wendy is there.
I found out about this just a little too late. :(
Hope you win!!
We need to get together again! Hayden keeps asking about Ezra too. I think that was actually one of our best zoo trips!
Post a Comment