

So these pretty little outfits are what made me fall in love with the bloggy world. It's called Japanese crafting and I love it, mostly the baby stuff and the clothing. The only problem is the books are hard to get and the patterns are in Japanese. I'm finally ready to bite the bullet and try my hand at Japanese instruction. This book is all about reconstructing clothing that you have to make new clothes. I already love any sort of craft where you use things you already have. I'll let you know how it goes! ISBN 4-309-28002-1

4 comments:
my...aren't you the domestic diva! Can't wait to hear how it turns out.
jackie, when you sign in, click on customize in the top bar and then, layout. or in the 'dashboard" just click layout. you'll see a gray box on the right...click edit and you're given a bunch of choices as to what you want to put in your right column. click 'add links' to add friends blogs. then it's pretty easy from there, it tells you where to type their web address and then below that type their name...remember to click save. hope that makes sense.
when is jessica gonna get a blog? I haven't seen Margo since she was a tiny babe!
krista- thats what i did. They are at the bottom- but it shows the web adress. I wanted to just say their name and click on that to get to their blog. Jessica has a blog, her link is at the bottom.
These look lovely. Can't wait to see what you come up with. (Please show off!)
Post a Comment