- loves people, from the minute he was born he loved to we where the action was ... which makes napping hard when he isn't at home in his bed with lots of noise so that he doesn't know things are going on! Supposedly he is just like his mama in the words of granny sue " payback is a bit#@!"
- loves his big brother ezra. If he hears him he whips around to see where he is and laughs at everything ezra does ( except for when ezra yells, then he cries)
- has a tender heart- This morning we were playing and we bumped heads and he stared crying, and gave me the pitiful " mom why did you hurt me, we were having fun" look... it happens every time he cries
- has dimples just like his grammy pam
- sticks out his tongue all day
- sucks his thumb
- loves his silky
- has the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen
- always has a smile for us ( even at 2 in the morning)
- looks just like his dad and brother- except for when he does the look in the first photo ( then he looks exactly like a price baby!)
- has little fuzzy duck hair that sticks up in the back
- loves swimming,bathes, anything to do with water
- loves his family
- gets excited when james gets home from works
- bounces and kicks his legs when he excited
- loves his tummy nibbled
- sleeps on his tummy with his bum in the air, arms tucked under ( just like ezra)
I could go on but I will save some more for later- We love our little guy and are so glad that he is ours!

4 comments:
I miss the boys so much. I wish I was there to watch Eli grow up the way I was able to see Ezra. I hope you can come visit us soon. Margo misses her cousins.
5 months huh, I guess this means you should be pregnant by now.
Yay I love finding friends! I'm so glad you found my blog and I can't believe you have two boys! Has it been that long since I've seen you? They are so adorable!
He is a cutie! it was fun seeing him and Ezra, and of course you..we need to get together again soon.
Post a Comment