8.10.2007

How could I forget... fat kids on electric scooters


James reminded me of another thing that jess loves... fat kids on electric scooters! She no problems with fat kids or scooters but put them together and she has a major problem with it. I've heard many times how fat kids should not be allowed to own motorized scooters.

4 comments:

Krista said...

i think a sailor hat excuses any chubba hubba from walking.

krista said...

THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY, I SAW A FAT KID RIDING A SCOOTER LAST WEEK, AND THOUGHT THE SAME EXACT THING, I EVEN MENTIONED IT TO MY HUBBY CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY RIDICULOUS!!

kyle said...

I was kinda hoping you would forget that one. People are going to think I am an awful person. But serioulsy at least get a bike and try to get some exercise.

ali said...

Hey Jackie: this photo is really funny.

And also: thanks for filling me in on the bento boxes. A Flickr group? Had no idea! You should definitely make James lug one around. He'd look so cool. :)

Good to hear from you.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP