we hadn't checked our garden in about three days and this is what we found! we couldn't even carry it all to the car in one trip.
ezra eating a green bean (he doesn't eat green beans) but whenever we pick things he wants to take a bite. he even tried to take a bite of a cayenne pepper the other night.



ezra is playing in the children's part of the community garden. this is the tee-pee with plants growing up string to make the walls . the children's area also has a sand box and a wild garden where all the seeds were scattered and left to grow wild. ezra and eli love going to the garden and checking to see what has grown. ezra loves to pick all the veggies for us, even the ones that aren't quite ready. if you have never gardened it is strangely addictive. it's the kind of thing where you get alot more out of it then what you put into it, i'm not just talking about the food.although it is really fun about picking food that you have grown and making a meal out of it. it sounds sort of cheesy but i think it is a good learning experience for us and our boys because you feel closer to nature seeing all that it can produce. so grab your hoes and work 'em!

13 comments:
Looking at that makes me crave fresh salsa! Mmmm.
Grab the hoes and work 'em huh?
Sorry, I found hidden inappropriate humor in that statement.
Oh, I did want to say that your garden looks very plentiful. I'm very impressed. How do you get in on these "Community garden," things?
jeremy, first you need a hoe.
this is james talking. can i have your e-mail address? could you get me crowley's too? i don't like communicating through these blogs.
Word.
My e-mail addy is: punkrock_138@hotmail.com
James' is: jamesdrewcrowley@hotmail.com
Looks yummy! That is fun you guys do that, I would have no clue what I am doing. I am clueless when it comes to gardening!!
jeremy - hoe not ho...
this is fantastic you guys have such dirty minds. I be sure to coment on it next time i see you guys
with wishies/ black mail
Salt
Hey salt who are you???
salt i mean sal... blackmail huh? well seeing as how i get in trouble from mom for swearing and saying inappropriate things all the time i don't think that blackmail will work... in other words mom knows i am naughty. her mother ( you know our grandma sue) taught me well. so unless i have someone else out there who cares that i am naughty blackmail will not work. you see i also am married so there would be no suprises for james. on the other hand dear brother, i can tell all your little girlfriends now and in the future many an embarassing thing or two about you. watch out who you threaten. with love jackie
Ho, not hoe. Right.
Sorry James, I forgot to get you my email. I am glad Jeremy was able to get it to you.
Email me so that we can converse in private.
I am glad that your garden is very fertile. Those fresh veggies look so good.
Post a Comment